WVBANDS.ORG: The West Valley High School Bands web site - wvbands.org - is independently run by parent volunteers and does not use District resources or facilities. The West Valley School District, Spokane Valley, WA, has no responsibility for the content of this web site.

Best viewed with browser set to full screen!


Also visit WV Beginning Bands and Centennial MS Bands
Students & parents: Click here to add yourself to the WVHS Bands email list

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Photos, video available after trip

Some students and parents have asked about getting photos and video after the trip. Pleae visit back to this web site for more information on this at a future date.

Can I have the photos I took added to the web site?
Absolutely. I will post information for those on the trip to deliver their photos to me so that they can be included online. The more good photos that we can get, the better! So start selecting your best!

Can we get access to the original full size images for making photo prints?
Yes. I intend to make available one or more CDs containing the original images and an easy to browse photo directory (and a DVD with band video). These full size images will produce the highest quality prints. Each disc will be available for a suggested donation to the Band Boosters. I will donate 100% of the costs of production of the discs.

Will the original full size images be available online?
Seeing as how I have about 400 megabytes of original images myself, I suspect that after receiving photos from others that we may have to plan on distribution on one or more CDs for practical reasons. I will likely put a photo directory showing small images online so you can "browse before you donate"!

When will the discs be available?
I have no idea! Watch this web site for further information!

About the online video
I will be remastering the "big parade" video some time this week so that the file is probably half the size and the image quality is 2 to 4 times better. And it will then be available in Windows Media Player and Real Player formats too.

Ed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?