WVBANDS.ORG: The West Valley High School Bands web site - wvbands.org - is independently run by parent volunteers and does not use District resources or facilities. The West Valley School District, Spokane Valley, WA, has no responsibility for the content of this web site.

Best viewed with browser set to full screen!


Also visit WV Beginning Bands and Centennial MS Bands
Students & parents: Click here to add yourself to the WVHS Bands email list

Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

Parents - you can help the Band Director

Parents... I need your help...

In order for me to be fully prepared for each Marching Band rehearsal, I would like to request that if you have questions to discuss with me on those days, that you catch me before 5:30 PM or immediately after our rehearsal.

What is happening is that I’m getting out to the field later and later each evening which is posing two concerns: the safety and well-being of each student and maximizing the use of our time set aside for these rehearsals. I must be on the field with the students for the duration of each rehearsal.

The best way to communicate at this time of the year is through email. I check and answer my email on a regular basis. If that isn’t possible, I will be more than willing to meet with you at the times listed above.

Thank you for understanding and for your continued support.

Jim Loucks, Band Director


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?